We are open for business, however, in an effort to keep our client’s, staff, and the community safe, our physical office will remain closed as we work remotely until further notice. Visitor’s are prohibited to our office! Provider’s are also maintaining strict precautions in the field. If you are an existing client or you would like to learn more about our services, we are available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We look forward to your call, and hope you and your family are well and staying safe!
Hearts of Ireland is a premier nurse referral service agency providing concierge services to client’s throughout Maryland and surrounding counties. We help families and client’s find affordable, highly qualified care providers including Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Certified Geriatric Nurse Assistants. Our team is here to assist those facing recovery, chronic illness, and other non-medical and skilled needs by offering the helping hands needed. In addition to nurse referral support services, we offer care coordination services for those transitioning from hospital-to-home, home-to-assisted living facility, and rehabilitation facility-to-home. Care coordination can help bridge gaps in care transitions, add a level of professional advocacy, and reduce hospital readmission. As you approach some of these tough decisions, our clinical support team will be here to help guide you in navigating your options to ensure peace of mind, improved outcomes, and a smoother transition for you and your loved one.
If you'd like to learn more about our services, give us a call!
Supplement Care Coordination services may include:
- Transitions, Hospital/Doctor-Patient-Family relations, Medication oversight and compliance, improved Self-Management, Prevention, and Care Continuum
- Coordinating Short and Long-Term services
- Customized packages based on Client's needs (Fee for Service)
- Provided by a Nurse Practitioner
Daily or Weekly services may include:
- Hourly to Live-In 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Long and Short-term assistance
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as bathing, grooming, toileting, feeding assistance, etc.
- Companion services such as reading, taking walks, conversation and assistance with arts, and crafts.
- Respite Care relief support for family, friends, and caregivers.
- Assistance with ROM (Range of Motion) and Physical Therapy exercises provided.
- Light housekeeping and laundry including wash, dry, fold/iron, and put away.
- Meal planning, preparation, and cooking.
- Transportation and Errands such as shopping, doctor visits, visiting family and friends, going to see a movie, going out to dinner, etc.
- Medication reminders provided by a C/GNA.
- Medication Dosage & Administration provided by a LPN/RN.
- Wound Care, G-Tube, Colostomy Care, etc provided by a LPN/RN.
- Assistance with scheduling appointments and calling in/picking up orders.
- Assistance with medical equipment and prescription deliveries.
- Private Pay and assistance with Long-Term Care (LTC) reimbursement.
Whether you are in need of short-term recovery assistance or long-term care, we are just a phone call away. We are always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to accommodate all of your home care needs.